Mobile Onsite Rhamnolipid Operational Scrub Response
Using Artificial Intelligence “AI” through Drones and Robotics to:
1. Reverse Environmental Contamination
2. Control Plant and Tree Diseases, Fungi and Viruses in Agricultural and Cannabis Industries
3. Reverse soil contamination by Petroleum (hydrocarbons)
4. Reverse soil contamination by Metals (cadmium, Iron etc.)
5. Control Coal Ash contamination
6. Control Citrus Greening disease “HLB”
7. Water Purification
All Rhamnolipid applications use our Cantilever Technology.
MOROS AI Cantilever Technology can determine:
Our Artificial Intelligence “Learning Machines” analyzes data obtained from our cantilever sensors. The AI platform will then manage drones and robots to reverse environmental contamination and disease by use of biosurfactants.
Learn more at morosai.com.
Helen Zhang, Professor at Memorial University, has successfully tested our biosurfactants, through a joint-venture with Rhamnolipid, Inc., via an
adsorption experiment for investigating cobalt removal from soil.
"The high value range of surface tension of solutions (60-70 mN/m) shows that rhamnnolipid has a high tendency of adsorption to the soil surface."